I directly subordinate 5 software developers, at the same time I control and review all stages of project execution, making sure tasks implementation is due to date and according to the requirements. Also I care about system architecture and technologies that we use in our projects, such as CI CD cycles in VSTS, .Net Core + Docker Containers in Kubernetes.
Software Engineer at BMSTU
February 2013 – May 2017
The list of problems that I solved:
• Central Authentification System was successfully configured and implemented;
• HR database to Active Directory merging service was successfully developed and implemented;
• Interactive presentation of personal information about employees of the university was successfully developed via QlikView with data source – HR database to Active Directory merging service data;
• Software management system model was succesfully developed via multimethod simulation modeling tool – AnyLogic.
Software Engineer at Teleform IS
September 2015 – September 2016
• Project management;
• Requirements negotiating;
• Tasks setting and approval;
• Project documentation preparation;
• System architecture model development;
• Projects stages planning;
• Controlling and monitoring all stages of project execution, making sure tasks implementation is due to date and according to the requirements agreed;
• System commissioning.
Software Engineer at Military Insurance Company
October 2013 – March 2014
Providing technical support and continious improvement for tourists insurance software.
I developed the Central integration service and bound it with touristic companies: MasterTour, Labirint, Biblio-Travel, Alean. Also I developed and configured regular announce service to report top-management with information about issued insurance policies.
Software Developer at AXES
September 2012 – March 2013
Technical support and continious improvement for talent management system (Lumesse ETWeb).
I am a professional Software Engineer. Mostly expirienced in Microsoft products.